Vitamin D 3-Effect 600 IU KIDS is suitable to ensure sufficient vitamin D intake in children.
Orange-flavoured, lion shaped chewable tablets.
Why use NatureVia VITAMIN D3-EFFECT 600 IU KIDS?
Effects of Vitamin D:
- supports healthy functioning of the immune system
- supports proper bone growth and development in children
- supports healthy teeth
- contributes to normal muscle activity
What are the main causes of vitamin D deficiency in children?
- lack of vitamin D in the diet
- less outdoor time then previous generations (the sun activates vitamin D production in the body)
|1 tablet contains:
||Content of 1 tab
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 600 IU
* % daily intake reference
Ingredients: dextrates, fructose, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, magnesium stearate, cholecalciferol, citric acid, turmeric, orange aroma
1 chewable tablet meets the recommended dietary allowance for children*
*Health Canada 2019
Children from 3 years: 1 tablet per day, with food.
Warning: Not for children under 3 years of age. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet. Store out of reach of children.
The product does not contain any chemical preservatives, artificial colours and sweeteners, dairy products or gluten.
MADE IN CANADA