NATUREVIA Infant Probiotic contains a unique complex of 5 selected strains of lactobacilli and bifidobacteria of human origin, which naturally occur in well-balanced intestinal microflora of small children.
- new easy to use sachets
- minimum of 1 billion probiotic bacteria per sachet
- enriched with prebiotics
Why use NATUREVIA Infant Probiotic?
Beneficial bacteria (PROBIOTICS) promote the maintenance of a balanced intestinal microflora, which affects overall health and the proper functioning of immunity. There are situations (such as the use of antibiotics, a change in the traveling environment, a change in diet) that may disturb the intestinal balance and probiotic bacteria should be supplemented.
- for a healthy belly of infants and young children thanks to a balanced intestinal microflora
- recommended for use while taking antibiotics and travelling
- long shelf life
- without milk or gluten
- thermostable – does not need to be kept cool
- easy dosing into infant food or formula
PROBIOTICS (= lactobacilli, bifidobacteria, etc.) are living microorganisms that have the possibility to positively influence the health of the host in sufficient quantities (WHO, 2002).
PREBIOTICS (= fructooligosaccharides, FOS) are indigestible substances whose consumption has a beneficial physiological effect on the host by selective stimulatory growth, or by activity of the intestinal microflora strains *.
*Society for Probiotics and Prebiotics, o.s.