Vitamin D 3-Effect 600 IU KIDS is suitable to ensure sufficient vitamin D intake in children.
Orange-flavoured, lion shaped chewable tablets.
Why use NatureVia VITAMIN D3-EFFECT 600 IU KIDS?
Effects of Vitamin D:
- supports healthy functioning of the immune system
- supports proper bone growth and development in children
- supports healthy teeth
- contributes to normal muscle activity
How much vitamin D do children need?
According to the latest scientific research about the importance of vitamin D, experts recommend:
- children under 3 years 15 micrograms (600I.U.) per day
- children from 4 years and adolescents up to 20 micrograms (800I.U.) per day1
What are the main causes of vitamin D deficiency in children?
- lack of vitamin D in the diet
- less outdoor time then previous generations (the sun activates vitamin D production in the body)
1 The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism; 2011 July