This formula contains extracts of Canadian cranberries and goldenrod which promote:
- health and proper functioning of the bladder and lower urinary tract
- an increase in urine production, thus helping to leach bacteria from the urinary tract
- Proanthocyanidins (one of the active ingredients of Canadian cranberries) are absorbed into the blood after ingestion and then from the kidneys into the urine.
- Goldenrod maintains proper functioning of the bladder and lower urinary tract and promotes the excretion function of the kidneys, helping to rinse bacteria from the urinary tract. E.coli bacteria are one of the most common agents of urinary tract problems. A sufficient drinking regime to promote the rinsing of unwanted bacteria is also useful.
This formula contains CranMax® – a patented concentrate of the highest quality from whole fruits of North American cranberries.
CranMax® has a superiorly high content of natural substances with physiological effects – minerals, vitamins, trace elements, organic acids, fiber, polyphenols and flavonoids – a unique composition.
Why use NatureVia CRANBERRY 500 mg?
1) The unique composition of Cran-Max® from whole cranberry fruits with unique efficacy:
- CranMax®’s proprietary patented manufacturing technology preserves all ingredients from all cranberry fruit surfaces (pulp, kernels, skin and juice) to stay as close to fresh cranberries as possible.
- The interaction of all components is intensified and the resulting synergistic effect is higher than when using only the fruit
- 500 mg Cran-Max® contains at least 36mg PAC (proanthocyanidins) and is as effective as 3 servings of 100% pure cranberry juice.
- It has been clinically proven that Cran-Max® is twice as effective than cranberry extract and can be taken without side effects¹
2) BioShield® protection
- Patented transport technology to protect the active substances from the effects of gastric acids.
- Gradual release of the active substance allows for absorption and prolonged effect
¹ J.M.Bohbot. The Gyneacologists Journal 2007