One capsule contains a minimum 90% of omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids produced by purification of oil obtained from wild marine fish from ecologically clean areas.
- a rich source of long-chain omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids – eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- 900 mg EPA/DHA per capsule
- for maximum effect on heart health, vision and brain activity, only 1 capsule a day is enough
- content of heavy metals and toxins well below regulatory limits
- no fishy taste
Why choose NatureVia Omega 3 Ultra?
READ the current report on Omega 3 and Vitamin D from the state institute ( Státní zdravotní ústav) here: vysoce aktuální sdělení o významu Omega-3 a vitaminu D
Get enough Omega-3 without worrying about swallowing and the taste of fish oil!
- Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA/DHA) are important for health at any age.
- The body cannot make or store these important nutrients so they must be replenished regularly through diet.
Recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO):
- Healthy adults: eat fatty fish at least twice a week or eat daily min. 250 – 500 mg omega-3 (EPA/DHA) – Pregnant and lactating women: add another 200 mg of DHA per day to the adult dose.
Consumption of fish in the Czech Republic is very low (only about 20% of the recommended amount), supplementation of Omega 3 is clearly recommended
|Effects:||Daily dose of Omega 3 Ultra required to achieve an effect|
|EPA and DHA contribute to normal heart function **||1 capsule|
|DHA helps maintain normal vision *||1 capsule|
|DHA contributes to normal brain function *||1 capsule|
|DHA in pregnant and lactating women contributes to the proper development of the brain and eyes of the fetus and the breastfed child ***||1 capsule|
* 250mg DHA daily
** 250mg EPA+DHA daily
*** 250mg EPA+DHA daily, min.200mg DHA