The preparation contains vitamins, ideally absorb-able chelate forms of minerals, digestive enzymes and other active substances in a special plant mixture.
- unique chelate form of minerals ensures much higher absorption than conventional inorganic and organic form
- high dose of B vitamins help reduce fatigue and exhaustion and supports immunity and energy metabolism
Why use NatureVia MULTICOMPLEX?
It is particularly recommended for important athletes, the elderly and those under stress
- contains important vitamins and minerals
- high dose group B vitamins for energy supply and nervous system functioning
- Vitamin A – important for good vision
- Vitamin C contributes to reduce fatigue, to boost immunity, protect cells from oxidative damage
- Calcium is important for bones and teeth
|1 tablet contains:||% DRHP*|
|Vitamin A||3000 µg||375|
|Vitamin D||10 µg||200|
|Vitamin C||100 mg||125|
|Vitamin E||6,7 mg||70|
|Vitamín B1||10 mg||909|
|Vitamín B2||10 mg||714|
|Vitamín B6||10 mg||714|
|Vitamín B12||10 µg||400|
|Folic Acid||1000 µg||500|
|Pantothenic acid||10 mg||167|
Lipotrophic components: methionine 20 mg, choline 15 mg, inositol 15 mg
Other ingredients: citrus bioflavonoids 25 mg, para-aminobenzoic acid 15 mg, glutamic acid 10 mg, hesperidin 10 mg, rutin 10 mg, betaine hydrochloride 10 mg, bromelain 5 mg, nucleic acid 5 mg, alfalfa extract, seaweed (kelp), rosehip, parsley, rice bran, cabbage, watercress and ginseng, cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropyl powder cellulose, carnauba wax.
1 tablet every other day, with food
Warning: Not suitable for children under 3 years of age and pregnant women. Do not exceed recommended dosage. Not intended to replace a varied and balanced diet. Store out of reach of children.
MADE IN CANADA