Krill oil – a mollusk – is a unique combination of antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids. Krill are hunted in the clear seas of Antarctica.
Unlike fish oil, omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids in krill oil are bound to phospholipids, which form a major component of cell membranes.
Binding to phospholipids increases the absorption (bioavailability) of omega-3 fatty acids and facilitates their entry into cells.
- Krill is considered the best source of omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA
- Omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are more easily absorbed than from fish oil, so it is possible to obtain the same effects with lower doses
- Krill has a higher content of antioxidants than fish oil (flavonoids, astaxanthin, vitamins A, E, etc.)
It is fished in clean waters free of mercury, polychlorinated biphenyls, heavy metals and toxins
- No unpleasant effects such as fishy taste
- Small, easy to swallow capsules.
Why choose NatureVia Krill Oil 500mg?
EPA and DHA contribute to normal heart function **
DHA helps maintain normal vision *
DHA contributes to normal brain function *
* 250 mg DHA daily
** 250 mg EPA + DHA daily